Automobili Pininfarina is an innovative new business, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich, and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Starting in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company, setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
Responsible for the overall Electric/Electronics:
- Body Electronics & E/E Architecture
- SW Integration
- HMI & Infotainment
- Connectivity & Cybersecurity
- Development (define requirements, scout, select, and upgrade) of the whole E/E architecture
- Integration of the whole vehicle E/E Body Electronics HW (ECU, sensors, LV 12/48 V, etc.) and management of all SW specifications and requirements
- Creation of the SW release and validation plan in accordance with the project milestones
- Lead/support development of the E/E hardware and SW of both owned and cross-functional systems according to the internal RASIC set by the APF PDP (Project Development Process)
- Development of the whole HMI, HW & SW: infotainment, welcome/ambient interior/exterior lighting system, interior/exterior sound system
- Development of the Connected Car and the Digital Customer ecosystem (Essenza / backend/data lake, automotive cloud, and app)
- Enabling of the in-car connectivity
- Creation of the User acceptance testing for In-car Infotainment and digital ecosystem
- Steering of the Digital Service Core Team and the related projects/Initiatives (e.g. Digital Customer Touchpoints, connected car)
- Steering of the strategic partnerships with technology partners in Connectivity (MNO's) and R&D (Infotainment)
- Development of the IT landscape for the connected product and the digital customer ecosystem
- Budget and optimize all relevant costs in accordance with the program economic targets
- E/E Architectures, SW development, ADAS, Infotainment, UI/UX, Connectivity, Cybersecurity
- Product Management, Business Knowledge, E/E HW, and SW Development in automotive established OEM or start-ups.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Organizing and planning competency
- Diagnosis, problem-solving and fast troubleshooting
- Cost engineering
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communication Skills & Project Management
- Experience in US and China, especially EV companies are appreciated
Degree/Master in E/E Engineering and experience in the relevant automotive field
München (Munich) or Torino (Turin)
50% (Munich or Turin office, technical partners, suppliers, testing)
Simply Apply via LinkedIn or email our recruiter:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.