Automobili Pininfarina is an innovative new business, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Started in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company, setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
- Manage the integration of all E/E Systems into the electrical and vehicle architecture
- Lead the creation of specifications and requirements for the entire E/E Sub-System including all interfaces to other Sub-Systems as E-Powertrain and Functional Vehicle Integration
- Manage the Vehicle Feature Rollout Plan for Cabin Communication-, Chassis, ADAS-, Body Controls Systems and Cloud Services
- Manage development testing and Sub-System debugging activities
- Perform E/E Sub-System bring up activities on Lab Car, First Prototypes and First Production Vehicles
- Manage the E/E relevant supplier e.g. technical support for RFI/RFQ phases
- Minimum 5 years experience of E/E System Controls and Architecture including wiring harness
- Understanding of automotive development processes as Requirement, Implementation and Test & Validation including the required tool chain
- Understanding of Supplier and Quality Management
- Understanding of EV-Powertrain, ADAS, Infotainment, Body and Chassis Controls and Cloud Services including the cross-functional areas as OTA, Diagnostics, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity
- Preferable to have E/E-Sub-System Test and Development experience including Test Automatization Skill
Why we love working here:
- More than 88 years of brand heritage combined with a highly dynamic team and the spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team with the possibility to work in multiple countries such as Italy, China or the United States
- An innovative work environment that supports your personal and professional growth
- Adequate compensation
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is a boutique recruitment agency specialized in e-mobility & automotive. We are working as a recruitment process outsourcing partner for this vacancy on behalf of Automobili Pininfarina.
Send us your current CV, and we will be happy to tell you more about this vacancy or other interesting job opportunities with our client Automobili Pininfarina.
Simply call or email our recruiter for Automotive jobs: Mr. Patrick Ritter
(E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: +41 44 586 03 21)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.