HILTI Group - Global Domain Architect Information Management
Buchs, St. Gallen, Switzerland
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is seeking a Global Domain Architect Information Management for our client, the HILTI Group, providing leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector.
The Hilti IT is a truly global, highly competent, innovative, and dynamic IT team with a clear in-house commitment with main locations in Buchs (St. Gallen), Kuala Lumpur, and Plano/Tulsa (USA).
Hilti is ranked among the world’s best places to work with great benefits, like bike and ski services, a free in-house GYM, and even daycare for your children. Of course, you have certain home-office possibilities, the opportunity to move around the business, to work abroad, and experience different job functions.
As a Global Domain Architect, you are overlooking the complete architecture of Hilti's Information Management business process and drive the future of these environments by taking strategic architectural decisions and providing guidance to the involved business and IT leadership teams. As part of the IT leadership team of the Information Management process, you are acting as a bridgehead into the core architecture team.
- You are a creative, innovative, analytic, and open-minded architect with demonstrated ability to work independently and in a global team.
- You are part of a team of architects, engineers, designers, and business counterparts, which are located all over the world.
- Your first-and-foremost responsibility is to design together with other architects the future of the Information Management landscape by applying architecture principles and patterns. With this, you push our strategy to become a data-driven company even further.
- You are also consulting as part of the IT leadership team of the Sales and Marketing process senior management on architecture topics.
- You find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation.
- You will guide other architects, subject matter experts, and external partners based on your methodical thinking and ability to structure complex questions.
Must have: Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies, and methodologies. Ability to combine strong analytical skills with the capability to talk to both - top management and engineer.
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills
- Multi-year experience as a senior architect
- Multi-year experience with working directly with senior management
- Ability to adaptively communicate with engineers, other architects as well as senior management
- Multi-year working experience with software design/ architecture patterns (particularly cloud-native applications, cloud integration patterns, and microservices); good understanding of backend integration technologies and patterns (integration based on an event-driven architecture is a plus)
- Proven track record in at least one of the following areas: Data Lake, Data Science, Cloud Native Analytic stacks, SAP BW, etc.
- Experience with common architectural patterns
- Fluent in English
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar; Ph.D. preferred
Should you have any questions or are interested in other IT Architecture opportunities at HILTI, please get in touch with: