- Work within the Automobili Pininfarina engineering team as Head of ePT
- Lead, define and realize the functional implementation with technical partners/suppliers of the high-end EV powertrain platform for multiple model applications within timing and costs targets
- Lead of technical development for the high performance ePT platform including simulation, implementation and validation for the HV System (Electrical Drive Unit, HV battery pack and Charging System)
- Define and realize the technical rollout of the feature content in collaboration with Program strategy and Sales
- Explore technical potentials and trends of the future to follow new ways
- Collaborate closely with the APF Program Strategy for developing forward-looking and customer focused EV feature content
- Prepare workshops and meetings - coordinating suppliers and business partners
- Regular reporting within the engineering team and the Board of Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in high performance EV Powertrain Systems
- Minimum bachelor's degree in mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- A high affinity for high performance EV powertrain
- Profound experience in understanding and implementation of complex systems
- Profound experience in mechanical, thermal, electrical and simulation development would be beneficial
- Profound experience of locally adapted regulatory content (e.g. China) would be beneficial
- Strong analytical skills as well as distinctive quality orientation
- Excellent communication skills and strong team orientation
- Fluency in English. German and Italian would be beneficial
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is a boutique recruitment agency specialized in e-mobility & automotive. We are working as a recruitment process outsourcing partner for this vacancy on behalf of Automobili Pininfarina.
Send us your current CV, and we will be happy to tell you more about this job or other interesting opportunities with our client Automobili Pininfarina.
Simply call or email our recruiter for Automotive jobs: Mr. Patrick Ritter
(E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: +41 44 586 03 21)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.