HILTI Group - Cohort Lead Solution Architecture
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is seeking a Cohort Lead Solution Architecture for our client, the HILTI Group in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, providing leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector.
The Hilti IT is a truly global, highly competent, innovative, and dynamic IT team with a clear in-house commitment with main locations in Buchs (St. Gallen), Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, and Plano/Tulsa (USA).
Hilti`s Global IT team is known for its focus on sustainable value creation by translating the latest IT innovations into value-creating solutions & services
Hilti is ranked among the world’s best places to work with great benefits.
As a Cohort Lead for Solution Architecture, you are leading a team of Solution Architects which are helping other IT and business departments to design the future of Hilti’s IT system landscape. You are responsible for developing your team members further by applying best practice people leadership.
- As a Cohort Lead for Solution Architecture, you will be part of a team of architects, engineers, designers, and business counterparts, which are located all over the world.
- Your first-and-foremost responsibility is to lead and develop Solution Architects to cater to Hilti’s digital and architecture needs.
- You are overlooking our strategic people development process for your team members and access their performance regularly.
- By developing the solution architects further you actively drive digitalization and bring our solution architecture landscape to the next level.
Must have: Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies, and methodologies. You combine strong people leadership skills with a solid technical background and the capability to talk to both - top management and engineer.
- Strong people management skills
- Good conceptional and analytical skills
- Multiple year experience in leading technical profiles like solution architects, engineers, or developers
- Worked in the past in a technical role in a bigger company
- Insights into software design/architecture patterns/software development preferable in the area of cloud-native development or large-scale ERP implementation
- Fluent in English
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar; MS preferred
Should you have any questions or are interested in other IT Architecture opportunities at HILTI, please get in touch with: