Automobili Pininfarina is an innovative new business, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. With our roots in Italy, the strong backing of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., our head office in Munich and partners all around the globe we work in a truly international environment. Started in 2018, we are building the foundation for a company, setting new standards in the automotive world. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
- Manage the specification and requirements of all E/E Systems for the electrical and vehicle architecture
- Define the specifications and requirements for the cross-functional systems as OTA, Remote-Diagnostics and Cloud Applications in regards of connectivity performance
- Manage the Vehicle Communication Matrix for entire E/E Architecture and Cloud Applications
- Manage development testing and Sub-System debugging activities
- Establish an E/E Sub-System simulation environment for Communication Layers (CAN, Ethernet) and for functional specification and testing
- Manage the E/E relevant supplier e.g. technical support for RFI/RFQ phases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of E/E System Controls and Architecture including Cloud Services
- Understanding of automotive development processes as Requirement Management, Simulation and Test & Validation including the required tool chain
- Understanding of Supplier and Quality Management
- Understanding in general the interfaces for EV-Powertrain, ADAS, Infotainment, Body and Chassis Controls and Cloud Services including the cross-functional areas as OTA, Diagnostics, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity
- Preferable to have E/E-Sub-System Simulation and Development experience including Test Automatization Skill
- Role requires a self starting individual ideally with prior experience of startup or niche vehicle industry
Why we love working here:
- More than 88 years of brand heritage combined with a highly dynamic team and the spirit of a start-up
- A truly international, English-speaking team with the possibility to work in multiple countries such as Italy, China or the United States
- An innovative work environment that supports your personal and professional growth
- Adequate compensation
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is a boutique recruitment agency specialized in e-mobility & automotive. We are working as a recruitment process outsourcing partner for this vacancy on behalf of Automobili Pininfarina.
Send us your current CV, and we will be happy to tell you more about this vacancy or other interesting job opportunities with our client Automobili Pininfarina.
Simply call or email our recruiter for Automotive jobs: Mr. Patrick Ritter
(E: firstname.lastname@example.org F: +41 44 586 03 21)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.