Regional Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager (m/w/d) - Germany Midwest
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is seeking a Regional Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager for our client MG Motor Deutschland.
As a Regional Fleet and Corporate Sales Manager (m/w/d), you are responsible for the systematic development of sales partnerships and sales management with international corporate customers, local large corporations as well as mid-sized companies with a permanent fleet of 25+ vehicles. The ultimate objective shall be to systematically unlock corporate user chooser and car fleet policies in southern Germany.
- Conduct independent local market analysis of potential customers.
- Identification, approach and deployment of all relevant company car and fleet customers in the southern German region. Close framework agreements.
- Establish a close relationship with local sales partners and leverage their resources as well as their local network to enhance the hunting process for new potential customers.
- Hand in hand cooperation with the affiliated leasing companies and their local sales teams. Scaling sales momentum through targeted collaborations.
- Seek and enable potential strategic partnerships with larger business networks, such as associations or purchasing cooperatives.
- Proactive demand stimulating activities (Test Drive Programs, Mobility Days) with active accounts and potential customers.
- Contribute significantly to local sales results. Increase the visibility of the MG brand in the local market - especially in all kinds of commercial environments.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in the automotive sector with excellent knowledge of the sector and its competitive environment.
- Experience with customers (B2B) on regional / national level and fleet sales experience.
- Strong "hunter" mentality. Self driven kickstarter.
- Excellent communicator. Open-minded character. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Holds a relevant network in local fleet and corporate sales market.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, affinity with numbers.
- Strong focus on building fast - be creative with budgets and high performance.
- High level of flexibility in time, location and multiple solutions. Travelling is about 50% of time.
Simply email our recruiter for Automotive jobs: Mr. Patrick Ritter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.
Since Morris Garages was founded in 1924, MG has always been ahead of its time. Now, this storied brand is offering a new generation the car to match. Refreshed, electric, and ready for the future.