HILTI Group - Global Lead Solution Architect Infrastructure
Buchs, St. Gallen, Switzerland
RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH is seeking a Global Lead Solution Architect Infrastructure for our client, the HILTI Group, providing leading-edge tools, technologies, software, and services for the global construction sector.
As a Global Lead Solution Architect Infrastructure, you overlook the complete infrastructure environment of Hilti mainly on AWS and Azure, and drive the future of these environments by making strategic architectural decisions and providing guidance to the business management and IT leadership teams.
The Hilti IT is a truly global, highly competent, innovative, and dynamic IT team with a clear in-house commitment with main locations in Buchs (St. Gallen), Kuala Lumpur, and Plano/Tulsa (USA). Hilti is ranked among the world’s best places to work with great benefits and certain home-office possibilities.
- You are a creative, innovative, analytic, and open-minded cloud architect with demonstrated ability to work independently and in a global team.
- Your first-and-foremost responsibility is to design together with other architects the future of our global network and communication environment by applying architecture principles and patterns.
- You find the right balance between innovation, technical feasibility, long-term sustainability, agile delivery, and cost-effective end-to-end implementation.
- You will guide other architects, subject matter experts, and external partners based on your methodical thinking and ability to structure complex questions.
- You combine strong analytical skills with the capability to talk to both —top management and engineer.
Must have: Curiosity, creativity, and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies, and methodologies
- Strong conceptional and analytical skills
- Ability to adaptively communicate with engineers, other architects as well as senior management
- Multi-year, proven track record in at least one of the following areas:
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure infrastructure, large scale global enterprise network based on internet and/or MPLS technology, Infrastructure as a Code
- Multi-year working experience with infrastructure design/ architecture patterns, particularly hyperscale environments
- Experience with common architectural patterns
- Fluent in English
- MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar; Ph.D. preferred
Should you have any questions or are interested in other IT Architecture opportunities at HILTI, please get in touch with: