Automobili Pininfarina is an innovative new business, creating world-class sustainable electric cars for the luxury segment. This is a unique opportunity that requires team members who share our vision with the same excitement and passion as we do!
It is important to be familiar with handling typical automotive or manufacturing industry accounting operations involving project CAPEX, tooling capitalization, labor charge processing of material (job work), capital WIP, VAT transaction within EU countries
- Preparation of monthly accounts & ensure the quality of accounting and timeliness of reporting according to HGB and IRFS/US GAAP
- Responsible for monthly Group Reporting including consolidation of US subsidiary & Italy branch accounts
- Managing and overseeing daily payments, the cash flow of the company, and managing FX risk (Control of company level liquidity planning)
- Continuously improving existing Month End Closing processes through harmonization of reporting tools & ERP system
- Coordination with different stakeholders to ensure compliance with relevant legal standards, government regulations, contractual requirements, and in-house policies i.e. maintain compliance procedures
- Carrying out tax work, coordinating with statutory authorities, statutory auditors, finance consultants, and completing various tax / VAT return filings monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Driving and conducting annual external financial statement audit
- Performing other duties and ad-hoc reports as required by management
- Successfully completed master’s degree/ business studies (bachelor or master’s degree) ideally with a major in Finance and/or Accounting or any other related field (ACCA, CFA, CPA would be an added advantage)
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in an automotive or manufacturing industry accounting environment
- Sound understanding of German accounting, taxation/ VAT, and proficiency in HGB and IFRS (knowledge of US GAAP is an additional advantage)
- Good knowledge & experience of ERP system implementation, Excel, PowerPoint & other IT tools
- Structured, efficient, and analytical way of working
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative, develop finance team and work with a can-do attitude
Simply Apply via LinkedIn or email our recruiter:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.