Seeking a Senior Key Account Manager – Leasing & Financial Service (f/m/x) for our client MG Motor Deutschland.
- Build and develop partnerships that result in a competitive advantage and continue to drive these partnerships to the next level.
- Manage multiple financial services partners in the same market.
- Direct partners towards outstanding operational performance. Define and ensure performance KPIs - especially regarding operational performance, such as credit decision process, finance/lease, etc.
- Continuous development towards a seamless, efficient, and ideally completely "self-service" based customer process.
- Strong cross-departmental interaction with sales and marketing functions as well as external process partners (incl. sales agents/dealers).
- Active steering of sales incentives as stipulated by the senior management team. Ensure the best possible commercial conditions for MG and constantly increase the generated profit. Define bonus structures, kickbacks, Profit – Sharing, etc.
- Lead the negotiations on partnership agreements.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in an automotive Financial Services environment (either through a commercial role at a captive or independent consumer finance/leasing company)
- Know-how in leasing and proven hands-on mentality
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in English and German is required.
Simply email our recruiter for Automotive jobs: Patrick Ritter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your RadixNetwork Schweiz GmbH Team — Recruiting Agency.
About MG Motor:
MG has been ahead of its time since the brand’s inception in the Morris Garages in 1924.
MG is designed with the European motorist in mind, offering sustainable, smart, functional, and affordable vehicles. They’re developed in MG’s design studios in Shanghai in cooperation with the advanced design studio in London, produced in China, and already available in various European countries.